DARE DARE

Almost made me cry.

Yup, near the end.

Ozy's Masterstroke Ozy's Masterstroke

Good animating!

Loved the Billy Mays part.

zappawadda responds:

I actually cried when I drew it...

Tax Day Tax Day

lol.

Benjamin "Lightning Rod" Franklin - "Boinhuinhuing"

Favorite part. Great animation.

zappawadda responds:

give thanks to appsro, he got some mad improv skills

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Very Fun Game

Loved it. I won't state my embarrassing time, even witht he cheat page xD

Ring Avoider 2 Ring Avoider 2

:D Awesome!

Very fun and simple game for when your bored.

Askindorn responds:

Thanks!

Temple Guardian 2 Temple Guardian 2

nice!

whoa!

[C] Her Melody, Still [C] Her Melody, Still

The energy that was formentionioned can be obtained through proper compression and equalization. You are missing some key frequencies and the hard separation of elements that you get from compression.

Cajete responds:

I don't think it's missing anything except vocals, but thank you for the suggestion and vote. Much love. 1

FlashYizz - Corruption FlashYizz - Corruption

This is, by far, your strongest song of this year from a production standpoint. I would pretty much replace every synth/sound source you have for a stronger ones that don't sound like default presets, better mixed (an example being the clap and off beat "Ayy!" samples). I was expecting a bass track to come in, but it never came. When your lowest frequency hitting is your kick, you know you are missing something.

The composition was very good, but if vocals were needed (as Hip Hop was founded to support), you will need to lose a few elements at times to leave room for the vocals. That's something I struggle with too.

Swing State Swing State

With some more mixing and mastering, this could be a gem.. and I love the piano playing! Good job, keep it up.