DARE DARE

Almost made me cry.

Yup, near the end.

Ozy's Masterstroke Ozy's Masterstroke

Good animating!

Loved the Billy Mays part.

zappawadda responds:

I actually cried when I drew it...

Tax Day Tax Day

lol.

Benjamin "Lightning Rod" Franklin - "Boinhuinhuing"

Favorite part. Great animation.

zappawadda responds:

give thanks to appsro, he got some mad improv skills

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Very Fun Game

Loved it. I won't state my embarrassing time, even witht he cheat page xD

Ring Avoider 2 Ring Avoider 2

:D Awesome!

Very fun and simple game for when your bored.

Askindorn responds:

Thanks!

Temple Guardian 2 Temple Guardian 2

nice!

whoa!

+Scales+ +Scales+

The key's alternating pan in stereo was too quick for my ears, as it became distracting and disorientating in the mix, comparative to everything else. I think it will sit in a better space if the keys were automated to be brought down to a less severe attitude of panning at most times, only letting the harsh pan be an effect for breakdowns or buildups.

Drums are good except the 2/4 reverb. Either the snare or clap or whatever you have in there has a reverb on it that sounds likes a metallic bathroom preset. Besides that, nothing else to be done besides bring them forward with compression. Also, brighten the hats up a bit with some 12k-15k.

The brass hit/vox hit synth sounds off in timbre, whether that be pitch or note choice. The reverb was good on it though.

The bass drone could have been

gray1 responds:

ah There you are. :D

yeah the snare kinda sounds like a bushman smacking sticks together. the drone was a trombone through a hardcore. i was having a hard time initially just getting the rhodes to work. i wanted somthing else for this track. it went a way different direction from where i started with it.

+Little Boy Rude+ +Little Boy Rude+

I like your 808 and kick man! The chopper blade sound was well placed (could lose a little mid range freq on it though), as well as the brass hits and piano. Your drum instrumentation was on point. All good! The long-noted whine could have used some EQing, but the harmony with the main pad melody was nice. Not enough frequency separation going on, so it comes out a TAD muddy. Not much, but a bit. Maybe it's just my mixing style, but I'd let a little bit of the reverb and delay be lower in volume. Headphones and earbuds will translate more of it into the mix than monitors or speakers.

gray1 responds:

yeah the idea is there for sure. ill listened to it today. i was so tired when i made this and " some other things" but i think it can go somewhere for sure. ill try a remake when i get a day off again.

Cinderella [Hard Mix] Cinderella [Hard Mix]